We are seeking a creative and self-driven individual who has an exceptional understanding of professors, students, and science curricula needs at the undergraduate level to aid in developing the design and framework of educational modules. Below are the details of the part-time position.
● Build an educational framework of the modules
● Review and recommend textbooks and other educational materials relevant to the project
● Observe teaching staff and students to evaluate the performance of the modules
● Recommend teaching techniques and new educational technologies that can be incorporated
● Develop procedures for professors to implement modules
● Graduate degree (or pursuing) in education. Science background preferred.
● Effective analytical and writing skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office or other software tools required to develop the module framework
● Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with professors, school administrators, and students.
● Team-oriented attitude and strong ability to collaborate with others
● Ability to drive
● Position is part-time and paid. Duration of position is expected to be 3-6 months, but may be extended.
● Hours may vary, but the expectation is a workload of 8-10 hours per week. There is flexibility depending on the schedule of the Employee and needs of the project.
● Ability to work from home.
● Employment will provide exposure to a biotech startup environment, a NSF SBIR-Funded project, and STEM education.
Apply by sending CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org